[nebula-dev] Nominate Nebula as "Most Open Project" award

Hi all,

As I just nominated GMF Tooling for the "Most Open Project" award of EclipseCon, I think Nebula would deserve to be nominated too: high diversity of committers, frequent new committers and new components, set up open source (Git/GitHub) and build (Tycho, Hudson) infrastructure...
Who wants to make this nomination, Wim maybe?

Regards
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top