[nebula-dev] To all Nebula Release participants.

Review your Example Tab in the Examples View
All Nebula widgets are required to provide a tab in the Examples View. I have created very simple tabs for Gantt and XViewer which were the only ones missing from the examples view. These examples launch the existing examples already available in both widgets. Donald and Emil might want to review this. The latest can be downloaded from our repository.

The examples tab should also contain links to

Your Documentation
Your Snippets
Your Bugzilla bugs

See the TableCombo Example Tab for reference.

Give your bugs some love
There are now almost 300 unresolved bugs in Nebula. Realize that every bug report is a love letter: People use your widget and care enough to help you improve it. Please check your open bugs on a regular basis and act upon them.

iplog
If you accept a patch from a non nebula committer, or you have done this in the past, please flag the patch with the iplog +. This can be set in the patch attachment details. If the contribution was done in a comment then flag the bug as iplog +. With this flag all contributions can be tracked which is a requirement for all non-incubation projects so we better get used to it.

All contributions will then appear here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=technology.nebula

Provide Legal Information
The next step for the Nebula Release is to complete our legal information. Please read the next document for information that needs to be included in your features and plugins.

Please read this document: http://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc.php

I will provide an reference implementation of the legal documentation in the Oscilloscope widget which you can then copy. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top