Re: [nebula-dev] Improve Pagination Control

Hi Wim,

Sorry for the delay.

Le 9 janvier 2012 19:37, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

1) Manage Completion with Pagination. The idea is to copy/paste the class org.eclipse.jface.fieldassist.ContentProposalAdapter to create PageableTable (instead of Table) in the popup.

why not implement this class instead of copy/paste?

Because I must override the Table creation with PageableTable and the ContentProposalAdapter and the Table is stored in a private field "proposalTable" that I cannot access.

2) Manage IProgressMonitor (or not as today) when paginated list is loaded to add for instance monitor in the status for instance.

Nice.

Cool:)

Regards Angelo