Re: [nebula-dev] Progress

Hi Wim,

Thank a lot for having CQ for Pagination control. Must I do something? For the Picture control, must I do something?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Angelo

2012/1/3 Edwin Park <esp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Happy New Year everyone!

The last I heard on the NatTable proposal was that it was being reviewed by the EMO. This was ~Dec 15. Wayne, would you be able to provide any more updated status?

Thanks,
Edwin