Re: [nebula-dev] ModelPicker control to pick a model (ex: an instance of Person), are you interested?

Hi Angelo,

This looks really nice.

If I understand correctly it does the following:

It provides the link "Client" wich is enabled when a valid client is selected
It provides the text field where the client code can be type in
It provides the decoration for the text field (error, information, etc..)
It provides the button with the multiselect function
It opens a lazy combobox that gets populated with some kind of model

Is that correct?

Best regards,

Wim

Is it so that the textfield, the I am a little confused about the exact