[nebula-dev] Move to git - Progress

*** DO NOT COMMIT ANYTHING AT THIS POINT

Hi,

Mickael just pinged me that the move to git has been done by the webmaster [1].

The project metadata has been updated and our project should appear on github real soon.

Next steps:
file a bug to ask to close the CVS repository (Mickael)
change the build job to use git (Mickael)
restructure the repository (Wim)

All should be done by tomorrow. Please wait on the final go before you commit anything.

Thank you Mickael for the energy you put in.

Best regards,

Wim

[1]
[16:45:58] Mickael Istria: Hello Wim
[16:47:24] Mickael Istria: You should have a look at it: https://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/
[16:48:14] Wim Jongman: wow!! Excellent. This is so nice
[16:48:26] Wim Jongman: (dancing)
[16:48:33] Mickael Istria: I'd like to see that ;)
[16:49:03] Wim Jongman: so now it is time for the restructure before we keep it away from the committers for too long