Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable -> Nebula subproject

Hi Wayne,

I moved the NatTable proposal into the standard template, attached. The Mentors section is not complete yet (Tom, Chris A - I think you guys had offered to be/find mentors before?)
Please let me know if you need me to reformat/fill in any more info.

Thanks,
Edwin