Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

And how would the complete set if names be if we need to include eclipse versions (indigo ..)?

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/12/2011 01:07, Wim Jongman wrote:
Nice article. I'm fine to follow your ideas.
Glad to know it could at least convince one person ;)

How would your complete naming be in case we also needed to have some archives/support for older releases?
That indeed something that I did not think about. This would be an issue just for releases.
nebula/snapshots is not changed
nebula/releases/1.0
nebula/releases/1.1
nebula/releases/latest would be a link to the latest release.

But that's not a problem for builds, since releasing is just a promotion: copy artifacts from snapshots to releases.

Do you like it?

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets