Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

Before I do it, let's try my last chance to convince you about the word snapshot.
Have you read this post? http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/call-a-spade-a-spade-and-a-nightly-a-snapshot

On 07/12/2011 19:53, Wim Jongman wrote:
Mickeal,

Could you please take care that the builds gets published to the following update site locations:

Once this is done we can re-open the download website.

Best regards,

Wim