Re: [nebula-dev] Are you interested with new control PhotoControl (upload and display a photo) and PageableTable (manage pagination in a Table)?

> The big problem is that SWT doesn't manage Hyperlink.

Maybe this snippet will help: http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets/Snippet356.java

Regards,

Wim

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

Thank a lot for your answer.

2011/12/2 Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Angelo,

We are certainly interested. Nebula has been focusing on SWT and JFace extensions and we can discuss if we want to include a "Runs with RAP" certification. The forms extension depends on ui and core.runtime. I am not sure what our stance is on eclipse dependencies. At least is should be made optional or removed from the control code and moved to the implementation level.

Yes I understand. I will create 2 classes PhotoControl (one without SWT Forms and another with only SWT). The big problem is that SWT doesn't manage Hyperlink.

To be accepted in the Nebula project you are required to maintain the controls. I expect that this is not a problem.

Yes I understand I will try to maintain controls.

As soon as I have something, I will try to send you my controls.

Regards Angelo

Best regards,

Wim