Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Wording

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for bringing this up. My opinion about this is the following:

snapshot < yuk (maven lingo)
It does not have any status. I like nightly: everything we did during the day will be available the next day because we build overnight. (It is not easy btw to find a time where it is night everywhere ;) This is the standard in eclipse download naming. You also see "latest" which is fine by me too.

Maybe we should not label as "proper", "release" or "main". Just Nebula.

Incubation is crisp and clear:

So my vote would be on:

http://d.e.o/technology/nebula/
http://d.e.o/technology/nebula/nightly
http://d.e.o/technology/nebula/incubation
http://d.e.o/technology/nebula/otherprojects/..

We could also include some eclipse release name. (indigo/helios)

Regards,

Wim