Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

On 29/11/2011 12:34, Nicolas Richeton wrote:
On the other side, it should be possible to package an application with Nebula signed jars but without the sources. (maybe we can offer a binary-only download).
The build produce a binary bundle + a source bundle for each widget. Both are signed (actually the whole update-site is signed). So I think that's not a problem.

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top