Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

Hi all,

Great work on the build ! Sorry for not working with you last week.

I think the update site will be used to install the example application, start playing with widgets and developp applications, thus +1 for including the src on the update site.

On the other side, it should be possible to package an application with Nebula signed jars but without the sources. (maybe we can offer a binary-only download).

--
Nicolas