Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

Hi,

My experience with Nebula consumption in RCP apps is that I used only a few widgets, so I never used features to consume Nebula in the product in order to avoid installing useless stuff in it, I always refer to bundles I want in a feature of mine.
So I am in favor of having sources and Javadoc part of the same feature as the binaries. It is quite convenient at dev-time, and I don't think it will be a problem for people to use Nebula in their products.

Regards,