Re: [nebula-dev] First peek at update site

Hi,

You can also fetch the latest from the lastSuccessfulBuild:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/maven-nebula-1.0-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.nebula.updatesite/target/site/

Regards,

Wim

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The update site is coming along nicely, Nicholas, Mickael and I have been working on it for the past weeks and we have published something on download:

The build of last night also includes all sources (not yet published). Mickael and I are working on the incubation build which will have a similar structure.

We would love to hear your comments. For example, do you think we should offer the sources separate from the binaries?

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top