Re: [nebula-dev] About having 2 builds

On 28/11/2011 16:03, Tom Schindl wrote:
Soon there will be 2 seperate projects. The upcoming structure is:

Nebula
 + Nebula-Proper
 + Nebula-Incubation
 + NatTable (depending on the ongoing discussion)

The reason is that we keep Nebula-Incubation is Incubation status and so
we have the advantage of Parallel IP, ... . Our build system today
already reflects the future project structure.
Then this would probably more clear to have under the org.eclipse.swt.nebula folder one folder for "release" and one folder for "incubation".
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top