Re: [nebula-dev] Eutomatically go to edit (with blinking cursor) mode in cell on Grid

Hi,

Please use the newsgroup for user questions. What you are looking for is
ColumnViewerEditorActivationStrategy & GridViewerEditor.create &
CellEditor#activate(ColumnViewerEditorActionEvent)

Tom

Am 23.11.11 11:01, schrieb Flavian:
> Hey
>
> I'm using a GridTableViewer
> (org.eclipse.nebula.jface.gridviewer.GridTableViewer) to display rows of
> data (Strings). On a event trigger which is already implemented, I want
> one cell I specify to become editable, with the cursor set in edit mode
> (blinking, ready to type) so I can input data and then save it. So, it's
> about adding a new row and filling it on the spot, so I want the last
> row to editable and the cursor set on it when I click the "add new row
> button).
>
> Can anyone please help me, how can this be done ?
>
> Flavian

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top