Re: [nebula-dev] More on the build

Hi,

I simply think that it is an unnecessary overhead and all controls who
are working towards a release have to compile all the time anyways so I
don't see the point of having a build foreach of them individually.

The same would be true for all projects at Eclipse - if each bundle
would be built seperately this wouldn't work right.

I know we are kind of special because every widget owner is responsible
for his/her widget but I think creating a build for each widget makes
things even more complicated.

Doing an all in one build puts more pressure on the developers to keep
their repo clean and if they refuse to do so we need to drop their
widget from the release builds.

Tom