[nebula-dev] EclipseCon 2012

Hi all,

I resubmitted the talk I already submitted (and was rejected) for EclipseCon Europe: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/sessions/%C2%A1new-nebula-treemapper-widget .
When I submitted it for ECE, here is the feedback I received the following feedback:

"*Looks useful, I guess this component will become handy for lots of people. It would have been good though to have this as part of a broader "Nebula" talk. For us, it looks to be too specialiced for a larger audience. We'd like to encourage you to blog about it and make this known to a wider community. Also, please keep up the good work on such widgets."

(You'll notice there are poor chances for this talk to get accepted at ECon with such a feedback. but I submitted at least for visibility by the PMC and Twitter followers ;)

So I think it would be fine for Nebula to propose a general talk with an overview of all widgets available, including new ones. I won't submit this talk because I don't feel easy enough with the whole Nebula project yet. However, if someone wants to submit one, I'd be glad to help in advertising the TreeMapper. I can also be an assistant speaker to present it at EclipseCon.
I am on holiday until Tuesday, and won't be connected until then, so it's up to the submitter to make these choices; I'll follow if necessary!

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top