[nebula-dev] Nebula builds

Hi,

I have been fiddling with the build and most widgets are now building. Tom, what are your ideas regarding the build? I soon as this if stable we can fix the download section of the website.

I have fixed the incubation build which now contains the following widgets:

cwt
paperclips
cdatetime
datechooser
formattedtext
radiogroup

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/maven-nebula-inc-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

Then there are the already running "release train" builds which contain the following widgets:

stw
caledarcombo
compositetable
gallery
grid
oscilloscope
pgroup
psheld
tablecombo
xviewer

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/maven-nebula-1.0-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

There is an updatesite here for these widgets but it does not function I think because of the spaces in the url:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/maven-nebula-1.0-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.nebula.updatesite/target/site/

Emil's ganttchart is not part of any eclipse build but it is on Hexapixel together with the calendarcombo and the collapsible buttons:

http://hexapixel.com/files/nightly/

Emil, any ideas on how to get these widgets in the main build?

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top