[nebula-dev] Use of Grid widget

Greetings,

I am working with someone that wants to use the Nebula Grid widget in a commercial product...and possibly contribute bug fixes, enhancements, etc. One of the things that they are interested in is whether active development is still going on for this widget (and other Nebula widgets)...and whether the original author of the Grid widget (Chris Gross, I think) is still able/willing to provide support (e.g. bug fixes, answering questions, etc).

Thanksinadvance for any info.

Scott

Back to the top