Re: [nebula-dev] I volunteer as intermediate Nebula project lead

+1

Thanks Wim,
If you need help for something, just ask :-)
--
Nicolas

Le 11 nov. 2011 à 13:56, Wayne Beaton a écrit :

Thanks for volunteering, Wim.

According to the EDP, we need a vote from the committers before we can appoint a new PL.

Assuming that this discussion represents a +1 from both Wim and Tom, I'll need another +1 (and no -1s). Strictly speaking, we need to give it five business days as well.

Has anybody been in contact with Chris Gross? Is Chris onside with this?

Wayne