Re: [nebula-dev] Question

Hi Nicolas,

The grid has an associated grid editor. I have added a new snippet:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.nebula/org.eclipse.swt.nebula.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/nebula/snippets/grid/GridSnippet9.java?root=Technology_Project&view=co

Regards,

Wim

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM, Nicolas G. Machado <nicolas.machado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim
 I get this message when click on Download:
"

We are sorry but currently all Nebula-Builds are broken. You can get access to the source by directly checking it out from CVS

"

The grid snippet samples that I see are:

I only need a cell editor to enter numbers, simple as that.

By the way , the widgets looks great!, I'll try to use NumberFormat !
Best Regards
Nicolas