Re: [nebula-dev] Plan to resigning as Nebula Project Lead

Hi Tom and all nebula devs,

First, I would like to thank you for everything you did as Nebula Lead, especially starting the restructuring discussion and process.

I personally can't give more of my spare time on the project (my recent actions were to setup nightly builds for all widgets, move them on hudson then convert the build to tycho and release a new stable version of Gallery). I don't know if this would be any better than you.

...But I'm currently trying to get some time of my day job to work on Nebula.
The authorization/legal process takes time, but if i'm successful with this, I could be in a good position to take the lead.

The only issue is nothing is done yet. I cannot give a definitive answer right now. I hope to get everything settled by the end of the year, maybe sooner.

Is anyone else interested ? Any other options ?

By the way, you may have been slowed down when trying to cleanup downloads by the recent close of all ssh access on eclipse servers (see webmaster email).
We'll have to get an account back to work on this.

--
Nicolas