Re: [nebula-dev] Signing nebula jars

I just saw it is what you did...

On 16/08/2011 13:41, Mickael Istria wrote:
I usually use the eclipse-maven-signing-plugin on the output repository artifact (packaging=eclipse-repository) of the project. I always refer to this article: http://aniszczyk.org/2011/05/18/eclipse-org-signing-support-for-maven-tycho/. You should try this on the org.eclipse.nebula.updatesite module.

HTH