Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula restructuring

Hi Wayne,

I just tried once more with the link you gave me and well after having
logged in the first time I and selecting nebula in the drop down I get
redirected in the end to
https://dev.eclipse.org/site_login/?takemeback=http://eclipse.org/projects/tools/downloads.php
where I'm asked to log in the next time.

So something is messed up at least for me.

Tom