Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula restructuring

Thanks Tom

+1

Note that you'll need to assemble an IP Log for those components that will be moving into the incubator. You can just submit an IP Log for the whole project (that'll probably be easier).

The Project Downloads scanner [1] reports that there are a few JARs that we can't find a CQ for (a lot of the hits are bogus, but some are not).

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/projects/tools/downloads.php?id=technology.nebula