[nebula-dev] Minute level zooming support for Gantt Chart

Hi,

I have newly subscribed to this mail-list. I have add minute zooming to Nebula gantt chart and want to commit these changes to repository. Mainly, I copied hour zoom implementation and changed them to provide minute level zooming support. You can find a screenshot as an attachment.

How can I commit these changes to repository?  Is there any coding or commenting strategy?

Best Regards.

Ersan Demircioglu