Re: [nebula-dev] GanttChart: GanttComposite ambigous variable _ganttEvents

Hi Christian,

I'm not sure why you would want port it considering there will be constant changes, but it's up to you of course.

It's quite possible there's some inconsistency in that list, and I see there's [at least] one explicit cast without a check in the source, so that needs to be fixed, but all items should be IGanttChartItems. As it's all JDK 1.4 (for backwards compatability) it's always a chance something else slips through and code does wrong things without the JDK seeing it, but it shouldn't be the case. I'll mark it as a "to fix" on my list.

Regards,
Emil