Re: [nebula-dev] XViewer - appearance of the customization dialog

Here is a screenshot of what I've got so far:
  http://christophermerrill.net/temp/XViewerDialog.png

The chevrons/twisties will expand/collapse each section and they're all
in a ScrollableComposite so many customization sections can be supported.

I'm ready to submit a patch for review, but am not sure how to go about
it. It's been eons since I've used CVS, so perhaps I'm missing something.
I can't add the new files to my CVS copy because I don't have permission
on the server. TortiseCVS doesn't let me create a patch for files that are
not under CVS control (I assume this is a CVS limitation). Any suggestion
for the best way to approach this?

TIA!
Chris

chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services