From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stapleton, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:33 PM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] XViewer- how to enable save of customizations?

Good questions Chris. I also will need to add other options. I haven't looked at it closely yet but you may be able to override some of the parent functions to meet your needs. However, that probably wouldn't hold true for new options? Not sure about the intent of the XML entries other than it appears to be inconsistent?