[nebula-dev] XViewer - appearance of the customization dialog

Does the customization dialog look like this for you?
  http://christophermerrill.net/temp/screenshot.png

If not, then I'll need to investigate why mine looks funny.
If yes, then am I the only one who thinks it looks strange?

After staring at it for a while, it seems like it should be arranged
more like this:
  http://christophermerrill.net/temp/screenshot2.png
...or perhaps with the list, buttons, etc all above the "configure
customizations" section?

Any thoughts on this?

chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services