[nebula-dev] XViewer- how to enable save of customizations?

The "Save Customization" button in the "Customize Table" dialog is
disabled. I'm assuming that I need to tell it where to save?  I looked
in XViewer, XViewerFactory and CustomizationManager, but have obviously
missed it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

TIA!
Chris

chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services