Re: [nebula-dev] In light of Restructuting - On our builds and CVS

Please don't remove XViewer .releng project.  We have a separate hudson build that we're managing.

-----Original Message-----
From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas Richeton
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:47 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] In light of Restructuting - On our builds and CVS

A few comments after creating the nebula release build.

 - compositetable.tests is a fragment. This causes issues with tycho. Can it be turned into a plugin ?

 - calendarcombo already uses maven like a standard java project. Can the current pom be removed and replaced by a tycho one ?

 - I did not add xviewer yet since it depends on calendarcombo.

 - We should agree on groupId, artifactId, and versions conventions. My proposal is groupId : org.eclipse(.swat).nebula , artifactId : project name, version : per project, but with .qualifier (means -SNAPSHOT version for maven)

 - We can now get rid of .releng projects. We only have to add a pom.xml file in each project to support building with maven.

 - I can generate an update site easily with an additional project. I'll do it asap.

- I will make some refactoring in pom in order to reduce the duplication : most information can be moved to a parent pom.

gallery, grid, pshelf, pgroup and compositetable latest builds can be downloaded from hudson.

--
Nicolas