[nebula-dev] Nebula pserver change?

Hi,

Could someone help me out here? I just upgraded my Eclipse to Helios and wanted to re-import the XViewer source and example to my project and continue work. However, when I follow the instructions as I did before and do an import from the CVS repo I get the following error:

Could not connect to :

pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology: I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: cvs [pserver aborted]: :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology: no such repository

Connection refused: cvs [pserver aborted]: :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology: no such repository

I put dev.eclipse.org for the host, anonymous for the user, and pserver for the connection type as instructed. I used this exact procedure on Galileo before the upgrade and it worked like a champ. I checked the Webpage and it looks like everything is still intact and even refers to the same pserver identifier I used to get to the nebula source? Can anyone tell me if something has changed?