[nebula-dev] XViewer observations

Hi Guys,

OK, I got XViewer to swallow my EMF model and it handles 7,000+ rows with 14 columns of data. Works nice other than the operations are a little slow due to the size. I did want ask about a couple other issues however.

1)       Does XViewer support any type of lazy loading or have plans to in the future? Takes about 2 minutes for the display to appear.

2)       I noticed that the column names are as one would expect. However, when I go to the Customize Table the column names in the Hidden/Visible windows contain: Column Name – Column Id – width:value – show:false. This is consistent with the example but it would look better for most production releases to omit all but the column name. Can this be done?

Thanks for the help, XViewer is pretty nice!

Michael

Back to the top