From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dunne, Donald G
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Using tree capabilites from XViewer

Not sure I understand the question.  Each object represents a row, not column, and the content provider provides the child/parent relationships of the modely by answering the hasChildren and getChildren questions.  It's up to the model and the code that creates it to come up with the relationships and provide those to the treeviewer.

Maybe you can point to an example of what you mean by chaining model objects together.