[nebula-dev] Let me clarify

That last question may be a little misleading so let me clarify if you would. I can use eclipse to import xviewer from the list of plugins provided. XViewer is in that since I added it the first time. So if updates are made on your side will I see and receive them by importing or do I need to use the updater?

This may be a dumb questions but since I just joined this group I’ll ask it anyway? I was following the email trail of Chris Merrill and noticed that there where updates made to XViewer to fix one of his problems. What is the best way to incorporate the latest changes of Nebula code since there still are not any builds working? Do we need to make a complete reinstall or can Eclipse do it through it’s update functionality?

Back to the top