[nebula-dev] Incoporating Updates.

This may be a dumb questions but since I just joined this group I’ll ask it anyway? I was following the email trail of Chris Merrill and noticed that there where updates made to XViewer to fix one of his problems. What is the best way to incorporate the latest changes of Nebula code since there still are not any builds working? Do we need to make a complete reinstall or can Eclipse do it through it’s update functionality?

Michael Stapleton

Sr. Software Engineer - Cheyenne Uplink Center

Echostar Broadcasting Corporation

(307) 633-5448

Back to the top