Re: [nebula-dev] [Fwd: broken link on Nebula project site]

Hi,

Wayne we are sorry about this but we Nebula had a build which got broken
out of a sudden.

We didn't yet had the time nor we have the resources to fix this and are
working on a replacement for the old builds so that they work on hudson.

We could have removed the links from our website but we hoped that we'd
get the builds up and running.

I'll try to put a warning on the page until then but I can't do more at
the moment.

Tom