[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[nebula-dev] RFC - Nebula Restructuring Review docuware
- From: Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:10:41 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=bestsolution.at; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:subject :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:from:date:date:message-id :received:received; s=default; t=1286835040; x=1288649440; bh=9V fgtyjKpLJQQxvsZLlpwlXYgS00ba1thuD7Zqzyvx8=; b=uw+jro1miA5EbmVauE 9t24Zz+cK48HfAeNOu+a1d1GB6tQhUKIXJ5pig0lN4oY0MMT8soIMkwNiQrXFe8i MA/WDXHbPnCBn0JlY0PpqI3UhgUcfjRte554bcHb/sENdhCauqRcWGdFnx9H5Ojt eu/ZR850rTXO6BbDMjL3GO36s=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100915 Thunderbird/3.1.4
Hi Devs / PMC,
it took some more days but here's the updated docuware. I've added all
widgets who expressed interest into get staying in Nebula and not move
to our new incubator.
Can one/some of the PMC-Members take a look and provide us with feedback
on which information you think is missing from this document.
Should we for example also mention that we'd like to move our repository
Nebula Project Lead