Re: [nebula-dev] In light of Restructuting - On our builds and CVS

Quick update on builds,

I found the time to give a first try to Tycho this morning, and I was successful to get the gallery widget built. This is really simpler than using cbi. I still have to ensure unit test will work, to create update sites the same way and to run all this on hudson, but this is good news.

I'll keep you informed.
--
Nicolas