Re: [nebula-dev] b3 and Nebula

Hi Hendrik,

Now that all of a sudden our cbi based build stopped working it would be
an ideal point in time to setup a build based upon b3/buckminster.

What information do you need from me/us?

Tom

Am 06.05.10 16:30, schrieb Henrik Lindberg:
> Hi,
> That sounds very interesting and we are willing to help setting it up.
> We are helping some other projects at the moment and have a deadline for
> RC1.
> We can start with this after RC1.
>
> Tom, does that work for you?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Henrik Lindberg
> henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On May 5, 2010, at 11:02 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
>
>> Hi Henrik, I was talking to Tom yesterday and that the Nebula project
>> would be potentially interested in using b3 for their build system if
>> you would help setting it up. I don't know how busy you are, but it's
>> a potential opportunity for you and b3.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Chris Aniszczyk
>> http://aniszczyk.org
>> +1 860 839 2465

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top