Re: [nebula-dev] Nightly Builds

Hi,

I give up. I have no idea what's wrong (and why all of a sudden things
are failing) nor how to debug this f... build stuff. It's really more
than a little disappointing that out of a sudden all our builds start to
fail.

I've now tried to run the grid-releng code at build.eclipse.org for
about 2 hours (I can really spend my time better!) but I get strange
errors. I really don't understand why this is such a strange thing.

I'll try to contact the buckminster guys to help us setting up a really
working build on top of their toolchain probably. This whole athena,
cbi, ... stuff is really a strange thing.

Tom