Re: [nebula-dev] Examples

Hi Wim,

The example project is still active, but it is usually up to each widget's contributors to add their new tab. That said, if anyone feels like working on adding all missing widgets to the example project, it would really be appreciated.

So you can go on and add a new tab for the oscilloscope widget. :-)

--
Nicolas