Re: [nebula-dev] Committer vote for Elias Volanakis has concluded successfully

Elias,

Welcome to Nebula.  I am excited that you have joined us and will be working on the CompositeTable widget.  I use the Composite table in one of my projects and I am looking forward to any changes you will implement.

Marty Jones