[nebula-dev] Committer Nomination: Elias from the Rienna project

All,

At EclipseCon I spoke with the Rienna team about taking up maintanence
of CompositeTable here in Nebula.  My bandwidth is personally maxed
out right now and they have both the reputation, the need, and the
ability to successfully take CompositeTable forward.  In addition,
Elias has contributed several high-quality patches to CompositeTable,
showing that he understands the code base and that he would be a
perfect person to take the code forward.

If there are no objections within an few days, I'll open up voting via
the committer dashboard.

Regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top