Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:41:29 +0100
From: Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] XViewer build setup
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nicolas,

Sorry for not responding earlier. Yes let's migrate all single builds to one big build. I won't have time to work on the paperwork for a Nebula-Restructuring until after EclipseCon.

Don can wait until we get this total build going, else let's setup the athena cron-build for xviewer and start migration to 1 Hudson Job afterwards.

Tom

Am 21.02.10 14:03, schrieb Nicolas Richeton:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Before adding another build, I think we have to decide on how we are going to build widgets in the future.

Back to the top