[nebula-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010 Ideas

Hi all,

What about getting some help from Google Summer of code ?
We could create a list of improvements for Nebula based on most-wanted bugzilla items.

In my work area, this could be :
Gallery : implement accessibility, SWT.VIRTUAL support in JFace viewer, ...
Animation : lighter syntax, implement looping, timeline support, ...
Example : implement tabs for all missing widgets, improve example with new options.
Build : Create one big build (I hope to be able do do it myself soon, but could be in GSoC)

Do you have some interesting bugs to work on ?

See :
 http://aniszczyk.org/2010/03/08/eclipse-ideas-for-google-summer-of-code-2010/
 http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas

--