Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution: Highlighting feature for CDateTime

Hi Thanik,

The way to contribute code to nebula is to file a bugzilla. Because of
IP-Rules some people are not allowed to take a look at code outside
bugzilla.

So please file a bugzill using
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula&component=CDateTime
and preferably add you contribution as a patch to the current CVS-State.

If you have problems simply send a mail to the list. Please also post
the bug ID here so that others can take a look.

Tom

Am 16.02.10 14:33, schrieb Thanik Cheowtirakul:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I would like to contribute a highlighting feature for CDateTime.
>
> CDateTime served as a frontend for a data filter we used at the
> university. It has made things easier for me to mark all the dates in
> the calendar which actually were associated with the data I wanted to
> filter. That's why I have extended CDateTime with this new feature.
> Since the university staff plan on continuing to use it in the future
> and would like to update CDateTime from time to time, I thought it would
> be beneficial to contribute the functionalities that I have programmed,
> so that it is included in future updates.
>
> The changes I've made can be reviewed at:
> http://thanik.cheowtirakul.net/nebula/Nebula.zip
>
> I guess it could use some refactoring to blend in with the rest - I was
> more focused on getting it to work correctly. :D A demo application for
> generating some dummy data is included in the archive.

Back to the top